Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altar HR won't sync since Tuesday 😠

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Tuesday my fitbit altar HR will not sync with my Samsung galaxy J3 tried turning phone off, tried resetting fitbit and still nothing. Now I have tried contacting customer support and it's not working. Seriously getting fed up with this. Is anyone else having the same problem? 

Best Answer
41 REPLIES 41
This won't help but I've given up trying as it's a total waste of time. Imy unable to understand how everything worked perfectly for almost a year! I think Fitbit need to take responsibility & sort it. Good luck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Wendy66@KimberlyV and @Katieb50 thank you for sharing with me more details and additional feedback

@Wendy66 I'm glad to see you were able to sync your Alta HR after you let the battery drained out and set up your tracker back to your account.

@KimberlyV If you installed the recent update, perhaps resetting your app might be required: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

@Katieb50 I understand your frustration. Usually this behavior with not compatible devices may result with a normal functionality  or may present abnormalities with certain functions right from the start or with the time as new versions are released. The reason is the app is not optimized to run as is expected under the specification of this phone. The reason why is not compatible, is information I do not have available to share with you. However if there is any development regarding this topic, I will keep you updated.

See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes