Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not showing up on Bluetooth or Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought my friends Charge 2 when she upgraded and she disconnected it from her account. I have a Huwaei Honor 6X with the last Android update. When I try to connect the device through the app it doesn't find the device and my Bluetooth can't find it either. I've tried restarting both devices several times, I've turned the Bluetooth off and on on my phone and even tried with WiFi off while connecting per some posts suggestions. Anyone have any idea what might be the problem or suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Cbgb1404, awesome to have you here in the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard! My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Were you able to complete the setup process with your Honor 6X?

Note that Huawei Honor 6X, is not listed as a compatible device. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch.

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

If the issue persists, it would not hurt to give it a try to this article suggestions: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? As an alternative you can complete the setup process with a computer and log back in with your phone using the same account and your tracker will be already paired and ready to sync with your phone.

For more details about compatibility, please review this help article: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It won't recognize the device at all not even just through Bluetooth. My Fitbit Charge HR use to semi-work with the Honor6x, but it was spotty and sometimes it refused to sync, which is why I stopped using my HR.  So the overall solution is just that it doesn't work with the 6x, which seems to be the consensus amongst other 6x and Charge 2 owners. Thanks for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, I tried syncing it with another device so it was on the account on my phone, and it just won't update, so I just have the updated info when I sync with my computer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes