Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing with Google Pixel 3A

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 has stopped syncing with the app on my Pixal phone.  I've not had trouble before.  It updates and looks like it's syncing, but the steps still show 0.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @kathym0425, welcome to Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting too. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.  

If your device is syncing but the tiles are not updating, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.
  7. Let me know if the issue persists.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

Hi!

I'm having the same issues and have tried everything you said. I've had the charge 2 for years and haven't had a problem until last week. It's still working but not syncing at all.

Thanks!

Lena

Best Answer
It had something to do with bluetooth connection and location setting.
Make sure that fitbit can see your location in your app settings. That
totally fixed mine. I believe also that a couple of times when I was
having a problem, there was also a problem with fitbit too. But,
definitely check your location settings.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks kathym! Looks like it's the Android 11 update for a Pixel 3A - found another thread with exactly the same problems - https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Google-Pixel-3a-compatibility/idc-p/4504737#M250...

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you can sync your charge with another device such as an apple product, do it.  Then go back and add a new device to your android Fitbit App.  Wasted a lot of braincells to figure this out, but it works now.

Best Answer