Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 notifications doesn't give me more details

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new charge 2 will tell me that I have a text message/call, but won't give message details or caller ID

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (6) phone.

Is it not fully compatible with my new Charge 2? 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @SunsetRunner, I was reading your post that you are not seeing more details when a notification is received in your Charge 2. 

At the moment I do not have more details if the Galaxy A3 will be declare as not compatible. So far this phone is not listed in our List of Compatible Devices however this doesn't mean it won't work. Due to the large number of Android devices, Fitbit has not yet tested all models. If a device is not listed on fitbit.com/devices, this simply means we haven’t yet tested the app to guarantee its functionality in relation to the app and tracker's features.

It wouldn't hurt to try the following suggestions if the issue persists: Make sure your tracker has synced all the information and proceed to uninstall and reinstall the app. Once you have done this follow again the call notifications setup flow here.

Hope this helps. See you until the next opportunity!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes