Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 No longer syncs with Android devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 will no longer sync with my Android devices all of a sudden.  It has been working find until yesterday at 1:56 pm.  I was told that my phone was not a supported device, so I set it up with my new Samsung tablet and it has problems finding the device.  Come on Fitbit, you have got to do better.  I just bought the new fitbit last year and also bought my new phone and everything was working great until yesterday... very disappointed.  😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

My Charge 3 has also been unable to update with my Android device since Jan 10th

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you are having issues too.  I called fitbit yesterday and the tech told me that my phone was not one that was supported even though it has been working every since I bought the Charge 3; so I call B.S.  He had me reboot the device and connect it to my Samsung tablet.  Today it was syncing, but I guess I will have to watch it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. I have a Galaxy S9. All of the sudden on the 10th it wouldn't sync. I've been through the troubleshooting several times. It worked once, but hasn't since. 

Best Answer

Wow Kathryn.  Mine is syncing again.  The tech had me restart the tracker and this morning it has been syncing with no issues.  Not sure if it will continue though.

Best Answer

Well, after going through the troubleshoot workflow 5 times in the past two days, uninstalling the app wax what finally got it to sync, but now that's not even working.

Best Answer

Yes, very frustrating. Mine won't even sync with my iPad either. I hope this problem is resolved soon by Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is getting old. I have to perform the troubleshooting sequence for syncing several times a day as that's the only way it'll sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes