Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Loss tile not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I have several questions about the Flex Weight Loss Tile on the Dashboard: 

1. On the Dashboard, when I look at my weight loss tile, it does not show me "lbs lost since Jan. 2". There is a blank there. How can I make that work? See photo 1

2. Also on the Dashboard: When I log in to change my weight each day, it changes my original weight. In other words, rather than keeping my starting weight, it changes. Right now, on my Weight loss tile, it shows 171.7, instead of my starting weight of 173.8. See photo 1

3. For that same graphic, I do not see the green bar traveling from right to left across the arc between beginning weight and goal weight either. How do I make that work? See photo 1.

4. Lastly, once I tap on the Weight Loss tile, I see Goal Progress. There is also a blank under lbs lost since Jan. 2. How do I make that work? See photo 2. 

1-Dashboard Flex.jpg2-Goal Progress.jpg

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@hikerchick1961 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your weight data isn't showing correctly on your account.  It seems that you are resetting your starting weight every time you try to log a new weight on your account. This would explain why you don't see any weight loss (first issue you mentioned) and why it shows your current weight as your starting weight (second issue). Since the starting weight is being reset no change can be shown on the graph. When logging your weight please use the "Log Weight" option instead of the edit goal one. If you are using this option please show me a screenshot of the process you take.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Click on the gear icon at the top and check what it shows for your starting weight.  If it is wrong you can change it.  Click log weight to change and make sure today is in the date field.  

Best Answer

Thank you, Sunset Runner! This also worked for iOS.

Best Answer
0 Votes