Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 and Samsung S9 not connecting for GPS tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is really pissing me off. This is the 3rd time I gave all Fitbit products a chance and they've all disappointed.

I went for a 30 mile bike ride Sunday and couldn't get my Fitbit Charge 3 to track my progress. I just went for a run and it can't connect. Then it says phone not found. 

I have Bluetooth enable with all permissions set properly. Shouldn't this just work? I'm on a Galaxy S9. 

My 2nd gen scale seems off. Very inconsistent. I'm sure my weight didn't fluctuate after 30 second by 3 to 5 pounds. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @itsgee21, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this situation, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this with your Samsung Galaxy S9? Does this occur with specific exercises like Bike or Run? Since your Charge 3 uses connected-GPS, meaning that it will use your phone's GPS chip, can you please let me know if the Fitbit app and Android operating system are up to date?

In the meantime I receive your answers, please restart your device and check: How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes