Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not longer syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FB Charge 3 stopped syncing with my Samsung Galaxy J7 Star yesterday (11/21)

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ans2No1. Welcome to the Forums.

Let's work together to get your Charge 3 syncing. Before anything else, I was checking that your Samsung Galaxy J7 Star phone isn't part of our compatible devices list meaning that the Fitbit app hasn't been optimized to work on this model. While this might be the cause why it stopped syncing, please verify the following:

• The Fitbit app is updated.
  • The location services are enabled.
  • The Fitbit app is allowed to run on the background.
  • You've turned off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.

If the syncing issues persists, give a try to the troubleshooting described in this help article which has helped other members.

Let me know how everything goes.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Ans2No1. Welcome to the Forums.

Let's work together to get your Charge 3 syncing. Before anything else, I was checking that your Samsung Galaxy J7 Star phone isn't part of our compatible devices list meaning that the Fitbit app hasn't been optimized to work on this model. While this might be the cause why it stopped syncing, please verify the following:

• The Fitbit app is updated.
  • The location services are enabled.
  • The Fitbit app is allowed to run on the background.
  • You've turned off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.

If the syncing issues persists, give a try to the troubleshooting described in this help article which has helped other members.

Let me know how everything goes.

Best Answer

Thank you for responding. Although my J7 is not on the list, the only option that I am aware of, at this time, is not being able to sync to the calendar (not needed).  I believe the syncing issue was fitbit related and has since been rectified. Thank you again for your help!

Best Answer

Hi @Ans2No1. I'm glad to see you here and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for keeping me updated and taking my post into account. It's great that you're able to sync your Charge 3 correctly and hope you can crush your steps. About the calendar, if you refer to the notifications that might be related to your phone's compatibility, but be sure that our team will continue working hard to add more devices to our official list.

In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

See you around. 😊

Best Answer