Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing with OnePlus 7 Pro

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm using One Plus 7 Pro to connect with my FitBit Charge 3, first of all, it is not syncing and when trying to sync it manually, it says no device found. It does sync after multiple tries that to once a day and again after a few hours, time is incorrect.

I have tried to sync my device with windows app from my laptop but it also shows tracker not found.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Vageesh, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to troubleshoot the syncing difficulties prior to contacting us.

Currently your OnePlus 7 isn't yet a compatible device as our team is working to optimize the Fitbit app and ensure its functionality with this model.

There is a possibility that your Charge 3 can sync and while there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work, we can try to troubleshoot this situation together. If you've not done so, please remove your Charge 3 from the Bluetooth settings, turn off other Bluetooth connections that aren't in use and set up your Charge 3 as a new device and set up the notifications again.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Vageesh, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to troubleshoot the syncing difficulties prior to contacting us.

Currently your OnePlus 7 isn't yet a compatible device as our team is working to optimize the Fitbit app and ensure its functionality with this model.

There is a possibility that your Charge 3 can sync and while there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work, we can try to troubleshoot this situation together. If you've not done so, please remove your Charge 3 from the Bluetooth settings, turn off other Bluetooth connections that aren't in use and set up your Charge 3 as a new device and set up the notifications again.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes