Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stops syncing once a week

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At least once a week my Charge 3 stops syncing to my Samsung s10. Different days, not always the same point in a week. This problem happened often with my old cell phone, a Samsung 7 too. It just is beginning to feel like a chore to fix the sync issue. I can re-link it, but it takes forever to transfer the data.

Why can't Fitbit fix these syncing issues. I am missing my Charge 2 for it's not having syncing issues. Tech guys can't you figure this issue out?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Mine does the same thing for my charge 3 is very annoying. You would think the would fix the issues.

Best Answer

Having the same issue with my Charge 3 syncing to my Galaxy S4 phone! This is getting frustrating! Come on Fitbit, can you get this glitch worked out?!

Best Answer

Charge 3 won't sync to my Samsung Galaxy S7

This happen to offen.

Help anyone to get me synced.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new at this, how do I resync it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy S7. I just got the Charge 3 a few weeks ago and now it won't sync! why does this happen and how do I fix it? I had the charge 2 for

2-3 years and never had that problem! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hoe do you resync it?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Larice@kpalffy @TedsGirl66@Stripedskunk@kpalffy and @Alicefitmomma76.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for taking the time to share all of those details on the matter.

In this case I'd like to recommend that you try to follow the steps listed in this help article. They should definitely help in getting it all to work correctly so that your Fitbit syncs again.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes