Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 notifications stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have been a fitibit customer since 2015. Now I have the charge 4 of which I am satisfied. However today, suddenly, notifications vanished from my watch anymore. I tried literally everything(changed the notifications setting of my watch, factory reset, restarted my phone etc etc)

The watch is still syncing thus it is not a bluetooth or phone problem, it is a watch or a SW problem. I am on android 11 and the app has a bug on the notification sync part.

Note that the app is up to date on my phone.

I kindly request a solution for this problem.

Thank you.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Mcommunity.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. You can confirm our tips to resolve the issue with notifications in Why are notifications delayed or missing?

By the way, I've moved your post to the Android App board so we can keep our forums organized.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer