Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't used my fitbit charge 4 for quite some time and I am starting back up but can't get get it to sync with my phone so no device shows.   What steps do I need to follow?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Cissalc  be sure you have the minimum required operating system for your Android phone. Currently it is Android 9. Be sure to restart the device a few times, too. It may need an update, but it will tell you that on the app once you're set up. You may have forgotten how to do a few things, so here's the link to everything about Charge 4 - click to go there.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Cissalc  be sure you have the minimum required operating system for your Android phone. Currently it is Android 9. Be sure to restart the device a few times, too. It may need an update, but it will tell you that on the app once you're set up. You may have forgotten how to do a few things, so here's the link to everything about Charge 4 - click to go there.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Was the Charge 4 removed from your fitbit account. It is easier if the Charge 4 still shows on your account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes