Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR - heart rate not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Brand new fitbit bought today, it doesn't register the heart rate on the app, or on my PC, but works perfectly fine on the fitbit itself.  I am using a Samsung Note 3, and Windows 10.  This is either an issue with your latest fitbit update, or the apps themselves.  I have a Fitbit Charge HR.  I got this because of the heart rate monitoring, and it's freaking useless without it.  My mom's Surge, works PERFECTLY fine, so this is an Charge HR problem.

Moderator edit: Edited post title.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Kuno,

I've moved your post from the iOS forum to the Android forum to help keep the Community organized. For your Charge HR, I'd recommend:

1. Wearing your Charge HR higher up on your wrist since blood flow increases the higher up you go on the arm.

2. Making sure that you wear the tracker snug, but not too tight to the point where it restricts blood flow.

3. For activities where your wrist is moving vigorously and non-rhythmically, the movement may prevent the sensor from finding an accurate heart rate. For instances like this, I'd recommend resting your wrist for about 10 seconds and afterwards you should see an accurate HR reading.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same problem as Kuno. My Charge HR was a Christmas gift. It worked well for several weeks then the heart rate monitor stopped syncing. I called customer support and a replacement was ordered. Due to the weather it took a week to arrive. In the meantime my tracker began syncing again but occasionally dropped a couple of hours. The replacement arrived January 29 and stopped syncing heart rate yesterday (January 30) evening. It started working this morning and stopped syncing again this evening. I am using a Kindle Fire. Is it the app, the tracker or the tablet? I don't want to ask for another replacement if it just does the same thing.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here
Worked for while then stopped
Best Answer

I ave the Charge 2 that I bought two weeks ago for my Motorola Droid. The app stopped displaying my heart rate on my phone. All other functions display properly though.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go onto fitbit site
And tell them you have reset a couple of times abf they will send new one
once you give them details.

John
Best Answer
0 Votes