Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit charge 2 won't sync with the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got a fitbit charge 2 a week back, it was syncing fine with the app for the first 4 days, but since then nothing. I have tried restarted the app, the phone and my Bluetooth but it still does'nt work. How do I get it to sync?
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Eragon18 Welcome to our Community! Try restarting the tracker itself by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your Charge 2 will begin charging.
4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for four seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have restarted my phone, turned the Bluetooth on and off, rebooted the Charge and reinstalled the app.  It still won't sync.  It's worked for over a month and suddenly stopped 2 days ago. Help..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this and still will not sync still keep getting the same 3 question 

Turned on  yes 

Charged  yes 

Blue tooth on yes

Removed away from other trackers 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. My Fitbit also does not restart holding the button down. Has anyone resolved this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No i ve have exhausted everything . Tried everything that has been posted and i still cannot get it to sync .....what is laughable is that i bought a fit bit as i thought it would be easier to use than my other product ....what a complete joke with little support ....no instructions with the device ....i had to.download the manual that is not even mentioned in the packaging ....even with all the trouble shooting still nothing ....im more than frustrated and it will be returned to the store as i have lost all faith of ever being able to use it 

Best Answer
0 Votes