Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR is found in Fitbit App but doesn't connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I've bought my husband a Charge HR for his birthday from eBay. I have tried to sync it to hi phone (Sony Xperia XZ) and had no luck. The app find the device, I enter the code from display, then it says "connecting" and doesn't do anything else.

I have plugged it in to my laptop and held the button down for 12 seconds to reset it, and no change.

I then tried my own phone (Samsung S8), my old phone (Sony Z5 Compact) and my tablet (Amazon Fire with Play store). All do the exact same thing.

Any ideas what to do next?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @superstevie, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the layer response and I'm wondering how it goes? Where you able to set up your husband's tracker? You did good in trying with other devices to pair the tracker.

If the issue continue, please give it a try to this help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Also make sure the app is running in the latest version and your devices is listed as compatible in the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/devices

Hope this helps to set up your husband's tracker. See you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes