Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not syncing with Android Tablet

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got a new Charge HR for Fathers Day....Everything was syncing fine until yesterday. My HR will sync with my Samsung phone but no longer with my Samsung tablet..the fitbit application keeps telling me to turn on and off my bluetooth setting however it will not sync...Any ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Dougo511! If you have your phone and tablet nearby, you may find bluetooth interference. You can try turning off the bluetooth of the device you won't use to sync to have a smooth sync. If that does not help, check out these syncing troubleshoots. Also, make sure that your tracker is running the latest software version and your mobile device the latest version of the Fitbit app for Android as per @MarreFitbit's post.

Hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
How can I be sure my fitbit has the newest version...is there a tracker setting on the fitbit?...how do I turn it on and off...I've done so on my tablet....thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Dougo511! You can check out that in the Fitbit app by tapping on Devices> Charge HR. Under its name you can find "Firmware version" it has to be 18.122. There's no way to turn your tracker off and on. Nevertheless, you can restart it by following @AlejandraFitbit's instructions in this post.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes