Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not syncing with Galaxy A3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I've had my fitbit charge hr almist a year. Up until a couple of days ago my Fitbit was working fine. Now it won't sync with my Galaxy A3. I've tried turning off and on. Uninstalled and installed again. Just says tracker not found. And no data from the last 11 months is on there.  Help please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @LesWhite!

This is something that can happen because the mobile device qualifies with the basic hardware requirements in order to sync. However, since the phone (as a whole) has not been properly tested and the app is not optimized to run on that device, we cannot guarantee that the app will run without any issues at all times. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LesWhite. Welcome to the Fitbit Forums.

Since the Samsung Galaxy A3 is not one of the supported devices, situations like this can happen. Since the Fitbit app is not fully optimized with the mobile's hardware and software, we are not able to guarantee full functionality with any device that is not on the supported devices list.  Perhaps you could use a computer or a mobile devices that is supported.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I understand my phone isn't on the list. Just seems strange it has been syncing since I've had my fitbit. 11 months. But thanks for the reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LesWhite!

This is something that can happen because the mobile device qualifies with the basic hardware requirements in order to sync. However, since the phone (as a whole) has not been properly tested and the app is not optimized to run on that device, we cannot guarantee that the app will run without any issues at all times. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes