Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR wont sync or pair with bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge HR wont sinc or pair with bluetooth, had this problem for over a week or so. Tried switching bluetooth on and off, restarting my Charge, removing and re-installing the app several times. Nothing works, still get the same notifications...need help!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see you have joined the Fitbit Community @JREB. My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? It was a terrific idea to try the steps you mentioned before to address this issue.

If the issue continue lets do this: Clear the cache of the Fitbit app and make sure your phone has confirmed compatibility.

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version). Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices

If the issue continue, try to pair your tracker as a replacement device in your Fitbit account. 

See you later and hope this get you back on track.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes