Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clockface bundle not accessible

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anybody purchased a bundle of Clock faces from a company called 

k-pay.io?

I bought them in January and the email says to access the Clock faces, enter the 5 digit number on the fitbit. This was great for the first one, but how am I to access the others to change the Clock face? Is there a way to get a 5 digit code again? Their 'support service basically told me to bugger off and that 'they can't find a problem, sorry.... The company are sending me loopy with their 'no reply' mailbox and just keep sending me a copy of the original email I received. Fair enough, but nothing about getting the 5 digit code? Getting really frustrated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? You were able to enter the 5-digit code to get the clock faces but you were able to access just to one of them? When you try to access to the other ones, did you already tried using the same 5-digit code? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps too and try again using the same code for the other clock faces:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes