Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not loading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi for the past week I have had an error message on my phone saying "could not load notifications" and on my laptop the notifications page will not load either. My phone is a Huawei p20 pro and is fully up to date with software. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app and given the notifications are not working on the desktop site either I wondered if this could be looked into please? Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums! 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting this situation before posting. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if you're referring to the Fitbit app notifications or the notifications feature of your Fitbit device? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? In the meantime I receive your answers, please try the following steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi it is the notifications in the app itself and also on the desktop site. It has been like this for one week and still doing it today. I followed the steps you gave me and it still is not working.

Do you have any other ideas please?

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes