Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications with Redmi Note 5 pro,

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've recently bought fitbit versa 2, I've connected it with my xiaomi redmi note 5 pro, I'm unable to receive sms or call notifications on my watch, and yes my device and whole brand is not on fitbit compatibility list, and also I've tried all the solutions available on this community just as this https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Fitbit-app-and-xiaomi-phones-possible-solution-for-notif... still it's not working

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Word choice

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mshabbir, welcome to the Community Forums!  

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post, your effort and patience troubleshooting your device prior to posting are appreciated. Just as stated in your post, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience some connection difficulties with it and your Versa 2.

Even though your mobile device is not compatible, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps. If you continue experiencing the same issue, I suggest you to try with a compatible device and let me know if you experience the same.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes