Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparison of recent activities on the Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before I changed my phone from Samsung S8 to a Galaxy A53. I used to be able to see and compare recent runs from within the exercise data. When you select your latest exercise you scroll through, heart rate, energy and impact. However when I had my S8 there was another tab titled Recent. This is no longer there? Has anyone else has this issue? Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Slaz25 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out regarding features on the Fitbit app and the explanation.

I have now checked the Fitbit app on my smartphone and it does not show this tab when you are reviewing an exercise. 

I honestly do not remember this tab, but I never got into too much detail when reviewing my trainings. If this tab was showing before and now it is not, I assume it is part of the changes the Fitbit Android app has had so far. In this case I recommend you to post your comments as a suggestion. The bests place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our team to ensure we are meeting our members' needs. 

Hope you have a wonderful day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've still got that functionality..... I swipe right up top and I get Recent..but only for activities that I actually start on the app myself. If any exercise that has been logged has been auto recognised by the FitBit device itself, The only tabs/headings up top for the logged exercise are Heart Rate/Energy/Impact. Activities started on the app have much more data available - Map/Splits/Zone Mins/Energy/Impact/Recent. 

And I'm not even going to mention that whilst I can look at my heart rate variation during exercise time via the heart rate tile, Selecting 'Heart Zones' on the exercise map has always given me the ridiculously inaccurate statement of 'Not enough heart rate data available'. The app has the heart rate data for the exercise period, but it hasn't got the heart rate data for the exercise period? 

Best Answer
0 Votes