Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Huawei Y6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a smarthphone Huawei Y6 2018 / Model: ATU-LX3,I bought it a week ago,I need to know if I can buy and use the fitbit charge 2 on a daily basis without errors.

because the list of Huawei smartphones only manages 5 models as suitable models to run with the fitbit app and with the Cahrge 2.

What can I expect or should I decline to buy a Fitbit Charge 2?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject & Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner.

There is a chance that your phone can work as long as it fulfill the minimum requirements of Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0 but it's not something we can ensure. This is the situation with the phones that aren't on the supported devices list. Basically it is possible that it will work but it is not guaranteed.

Having said that, some users of phones that aren't on the list have had luck with these steps, so maybe you could give it a chance. 

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Huawei Y6 and recently bought a Flex 2 only to find out that my phone is not compatible. How ridiculous is this??? This product is branded and endorsed as Android ready??? How do I fix this? 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @LMT3.

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

As I mentioned above, there is a chance that your phone can work as long as it fulfill the minimum requirements of Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0 but it's not something we can guarantee.

Did you get the chance to try the steps I mentioned above? They might get everything to sync correctly with your Y6.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes