Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with OnePlus phones

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Dev Team, 

Could you please release a patch which supports OnePlus phones? 

Thanks,

Fitbit Blaze proud owner a year back 😞

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SrinivasaGudla, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about your inquiry. I understand how you must be feeling. 

Before anything else, I'd like you to make sure that the mobile phone you're using is included here Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?. Currently, there are two OnePlus mobile devices included in that list. As @shipo, I also know Oppo owners who can use the Fitbit app just fine. 

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Are you sure?  I know several AndroidOne phone owners who run the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SrinivasaGudla, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about your inquiry. I understand how you must be feeling. 

Before anything else, I'd like you to make sure that the mobile phone you're using is included here Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?. Currently, there are two OnePlus mobile devices included in that list. As @shipo, I also know Oppo owners who can use the Fitbit app just fine. 

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes