Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible Device List - Last Updated 10th July '17

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To assist the Fitbit Android Community below is a list of all compatible devices I have compiled from the official fitbit.com/devices page. 

I will be reviewing the list weekly and will update this thread as new devices are added.

Device List Last Audited 26/04/2018 - Last Updated 10/07/2017.

Samsung

Galaxy S3

Galaxy S4

Galaxy S4 mini

Galaxy S4 Active

Galaxy S5

Galaxy S5 mini

Galaxy S6

Galaxy S6 Edge

Galaxy S6 Edge Plus

Galaxy S6 Active

Galaxy S7

Galaxy S7 Edge

Galaxy S8

Galaxy S8+

Galaxy Note II

Galaxy Note II Duos

Galaxy Young 2 Duos

Galaxy Note III

Galaxy Note III Round

Galaxy Note 4

Galaxy Note 5

Galaxy Note Edge

Galaxy Note 8.0

Galaxy Note 10.1

Galaxy Rugby Pro

Galaxy Mega

Galaxy S5 Active

Galaxy S5 Sport

Galaxy S3 Neo

Galaxy S3 Slim

Galaxy Ace Style

Galaxy Tab 3

Galaxy Tas S

Galaxy Tab 4

Galaxy Core

Galaxy Core LTE

Galaxy Core Advance

Galaxy Core Lite

Galaxy Grand Neo

Galaxy Grand Duos

Galaxy Grand 2

Galaxy Note 3 Neo

Galaxy Note Pro

Galaxy Tab Pro

Galaxy Express

Galaxy Express 2

Galaxy J

Galaxy Trend lite

Galaxy Trend Plus

Galaxy Xcover 2

Galaxy Stellar

Galaxy Stratosphere II

Galaxy Axiom

Galaxy Exhibit

Galaxy Pop

Galaxy Light

Galaxy Alpha

Motorola

Droid Mini

Droid Ultra

Droid MAXX

Droid RAZR M

Droid RAZR HD

Droid RAZR HD MAXX

Droid Turbo

Moto X (2013)

Moto X (2014)

Moto G (2013)

Moto G (2014)

Moto E (2014)

Droid Turbo 2

HTC

One M7

One Mini

One Max

One M8

One M9

Droid DNA

Evo 4G LTE

One Mini 2

One E8

Desire 610

Desire 816

Desire 516

LG

LG G2

LG G Flex

LG G Pro2

LG Vu 3.0

LG Optimus L90

LG Optimus L70

LG G Pad

LG Optimus G

LG Optimus G Pro

LG Optimus L40

LG Optimus L80

LG Optimus L65

LG Optimus L35

LG Optimus Zone 2

LG F70

LG G2 Mini

LG Optimus Exceed 2

LG Volt

LG Optimus Fuel

G3

V10

Google

Nexus 4

Nexus 5

Nexus 5x

Nexus 6

Nexus 6p

Nexus 7 (2013)

Nexus 9

Pixel

Pixel XL

Sony

Xperia Z

Xperia Z1

Xperia Z1 Compact

Xperia Z1s

Xperia Z1F

Xperia Z Ultra

Xperia ZR

Xperia ZL

Xperia SP

Xperia TX

Xperia T

Xperia V

Xperia VL

Xperia AX

Xperia Tablet Z

Xperia Z2

Xperia Z3

Xperia Z3 Compact

Xperia Z3 Dual

Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

Xperia GX

Xperia Tablet Z2

Xperia T2 Ultra

Xperia M2

Xperia E1

OnePlus

OnePlus One

Pantech

Vega Secret Up

Vega LTE-A

Vega Iron 2

Vega Secret Note

Huawei

Ascend P7 (Sophia)

Ascend P8

Ascend G6

Ascent Mate 7

Honor 3X

Honor 3C (3G)

Honor 3C (4G)

Honor 6

Honor 6 Plus

Coolpad

Coolpad 1S

Coolpad S6

Coolpad F2

Meizu

Meizu MX4

Oppo

Oppo Find 7a

Oppo Fina 7

Oppo R1S

Oppo R1L

Oppo R1K

ZTE

ZTE Nubia X6

ZTE Nubia Z5S mini

ZTE Nubia Z7 Max

ZTE Grand S Pro

Lenovo

Lenovo Vibe X2

Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro

Xiaomi

Xiaomi Mi3

Xiaomi Mi4

Xiaomi HongMi 1s

RedMi

RedMi 2

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer
152 REPLIES 152

I definitely think it's worth it and am grateful to Dragonfruit for spending time on it. It raises the profile of the appalling lack of investment in Android compatibility for new phones and emphasises the fact that most of these phones are old models.

I've been told that I shouldn't be surprised that my Huawei P9 Lite doesn't work and I should have checked the list. In another message I'm told that many phones that aren't on the list will still work!

Mine won't so I'm left with an expensive piece of plastic and the joy of syncing with my ancient laptop. 

Best Answer

Pleased to be able to access the community again but so fed up that there's no more progress with compatibility. Please Fitbit just tell us if this is ever likely to be sorted out or whether we should just give up and go over to Garmin?

Best Answer

Reviewed today the 18th May 2017, it's been 2 months since I started this process. To he honest I started this as I wanted to prove myself wrong in thinking that nothing is being done.

It's sad to see that nothing is happening in the android compatibility space. 

Best Answer

Thank you Dragonfruit for continuing to publicise this list of old phones.

I find it disgraceful that Fitbit have removed their own version of this list from the website. I totally disagree with their argument that it would be better to search for each phone individually! This list needs to be displayed next to the sales point in retail stores so that customers can see how few current phones are on this list.

I shall be forwarding this list to John Lewis in the UK as potential customers need to be aware. Most people are having a problem once they upgrade their phone and this incompatibility is going to accelerate rapidly given that most of these phones are several years old!

Best Answer

25/05/2017 - Nothing to report, nil changes to compatible device list.

Best Answer

02/06/2017 - Another week, nothing to report. Fitbit refuse to advise when the list was last updated, I can only go by when I started this process. No changes to the list since 15th March 2017.

Surely nobody is under the illusion that Fitbit are continually testing new devices. 

Best Answer

Keep publicising this disgraceful lack of support.

I asked them two months ago how many Android phones have been added to the list in the last six months. The answer was & we don't have that information! Well I think we can safely assume it's zero and thanks to you we can soon be sure it's zero.

Have you noticed how the compatible devices list has disappeared from the website? They claim that this is to make it easier for customers to search individually for a phone model.  I think it's because they don't want an embarrassing list of obsolete devices publicly available.

Keep up the good work!

Best Answer

My ZTE ZMax Pro started to work, and it still does after the last update. Right before I was going to give it up to buy an I phone or a galaxy S7.

You would think they would want to GAIN marketshare not drive it to competitors. 

Best Answer

Ok, so we are 2 days shy of 3 months since I started monitoring this list; and I'm here to tell you once again that there are no updates to the list. 

Well done Fitbit; keep telling your customers that new devices are constantly being added!!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Thank you Dragonfruit!

This is absolutely outrageous Fitbit. How long do customers have to wait? Why do WE need to 'keep checking the list for updates'. I'm still waiting for my last email to get a reply. And we're told you can't find out which phones your engineers are currently testing or when the last Android phone was added to the list? 

I'm now left with a useless £80 tracker and have bought a lovely Misfit Ray which pairs with any Android phone of 4.2+. Oh and it looks better too!!

I'm not giving up though, I've been mis-sold my Fitbit and my retailer already swapped it once (from a Flex 2 to an Alta) because you told me it your engineers were working hard and I believed it would be a matter of weeks before it would be solved.

I wonder what's happening to your share price- I'd like my refund before you go out of business please!

Best Answer

List reviewed 20/06/2017; as expected no new devices have been added to compatibility list.

Fitbit keep plugging the same story that devices are always being tested; well the facts dispute this. 

Best Answer

List reviewed 26/06/2017; no updates to report with list static since 15/03/2017.

Disappointed.

Best Answer

Reviewed list today 4th July 2017; sorry but no updates to report.

I've sold my Fitbit Blaze; the Fitbit One is next to go. 

I was hoping my flagship Moto Z would be added to the list in a reasonable time; what I expected was that more popular devices like the Google Pixel (still not on the list) would be the priority.

But to have zero handsets added to this list in 2017 is just a joke; how can Fitbit claim they are constantly testing new handsets if they haven't managed a single change to the list in at least 6 months. 

Best Answer

I guess I got lucky my S7 edge is compatible.  I really can't believe that the S8 and Google Pixels haven't been added.  I suggest an updated packaging to state "only older devices of our choosing are supported".

Best Answer
Totally agree, in fact I suggested that in February. I can't imagine how
their hard working engineers and not making any progress. It's completely
misleading to put an Android logo on the packaging when they know that
almost all new Android phones are incompatibile!
Best Answer

Four new devices added to the list; this is the first update for 2017. Hopefully this is not the only update this year.

Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Google Pixel

Google Pixel XL

Best Answer

Can someone tell me why these flagship phones have been added to the list, yet many other frustrated customers have been waiting much longer for their models to be made compatible?

I'm very pleased for the S8 and Pixel customers but would like reassurance that Fitbit are still working on other brands that are less likely to be used by reviewers on Technology websites/magazines.

Please allay my suspicions!

Best Answer

as the Fitbit flex is a gift with the Vodafone smart 7 turbo  gues must support 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This list is making me laugh.

It's not that hard to keep it updated

Oneplus One? Really? What happens with OnePlus 2 , 3 , 3T and 5? We don't mind outdated devices, we want to know about the new ones.

I have an OnePlus 3, I've been using it for a year, working perfectly with the app. And still not appearing in the list.

Really????

Awesome

Best Answer

@Corchero wrote:

I'm not blaming you dragonfruit but from Fitbit seems like they're not interested in Android anymore.

No problem, I'm simply trying to point out the glacial speed at which Fitbit test and approve new devices.

Best Answer