Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerns with new app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been a fitbit user for 5 years and it's been great till the June/July time frame.  2 new app updates in my opinion made it worse. Problem with 2 latest apps are:

1) weekly total miles is no longer shown to the tenth or hundred and simply just rounded.  I am an avid runner and to me I like to see weekly total shown with exact information not rounded up or down.                             2) new app on phone is hard to see.  Fitbit appears to have shrunk the font size.  Watch is fine only complaining about phone app. This issue started week of August 19th.

Is there anything that can be done to fix it?  2nd issue makes the app useless to me.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@AvidRunner99, what version of the app are you using?  I am running v3.3.1, and it shows the miles to the hundreds, as in 5.06 miles.  I have not noticed any significant decrease in font size, and my 70+ year old eyes don't have any problems reading the screen.  I wonder if it is different for different phone models?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am referring to weekly total not daily total.  I believe it is different depending phone model.  Font size and weekly total (not daily) changed with their July update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am referring to weekly total not daily total.  I believe it is different depending phone model.  Font size and weekly total (not daily) changed with their July update.  I have been using Fitbit for 5 years and very knowledgeable with it, fitbit software on S7 made those changes.  S9 had same change on weekly total (rounded to whole number only not to hundredth) however since it is a bigger phone, font looks ok.  Prior to their July software change font looked good on S7.

Best Answer
0 Votes