Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting flex 2 to Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to connect my Flex 2 to my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I have created an account correctly and have gone through all the troubleshooting steps, but it still will not connect. I have checked that my device is compatible, Bluetooth is on and location is enabled. Anything else I should be doing or is my fitbit faulty?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community! That is strange as the Samsung S7 Edge is a supported device.

I recommend performing a restart on your Flex 2 first. Then, follow these set up steps for Android devices. That should certainly help you to get it paired to your account.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Thanks @SantiR I have done all of that numerous times! I have also tried connecting to a different phone, and also to my Windows 10 laptop via a dongle, but it still fails to connect. I keep getting the "not working" screen and end up going round in circles. I'll try a replacement I think!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your reply and for trying the steps provided! Yes, in that case the best thing to do is to report this to customer support to get further assistance. Hopefully, they will be able to replace that one for you to start using it for your fitness needs! They are great.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes