Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I live in the Caribbean and am having problems with daylight savings time. We do not use it in my country, therefore I manually change from the network provided time zone. My Flex 2 is not connecting due to this discrepancy in the time and date settings. I haven't been able to find a way to resolve this. I've tried all sorts of combinations of time zones just to get it to sync my daily steps but to no avail. If anybody is having a similar problem please share what helped you, if indeed you found something. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Jess.03, welcome to our Community. With the timezone I would recommend to set on Automatic timezone your Fitbit App settings.

You can access here by going to your Account Tab > scroll down to Advanced Settings and change to Automatic Timezone.

This will use your network provided time based on your location. About syncing issues it wont hurt to try the following suggestions from this post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Jess.03, welcome to our Community. With the timezone I would recommend to set on Automatic timezone your Fitbit App settings.

You can access here by going to your Account Tab > scroll down to Advanced Settings and change to Automatic Timezone.

This will use your network provided time based on your location. About syncing issues it wont hurt to try the following suggestions from this post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes