Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Versa 2 and Philips BASS+ headphones

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can pair my fitbit versa 2 and bt headset with my phone, but as soon as i choose song from my phone to play then my versa unpairs automatically and vice versa, both of them wont work together at the same time. What could be the problem?

Phone: honor p30 lite

Headphones: Philips BASS+ SHB3075 Wireless Headphones

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SiiriP, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this and cause this is related to the Bluetooth connection of your mobile device, can you please specify which mobile device are you using? Are you using a Huawei P30 Lite or a Honor phone? When was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Are you connecting the wireless headphones directly with your Versa 2 or with your phone? 

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RicardoFitbit!

First time i experienced this more than month ago when i had my old phone, Samsung, happened first time after doing fitbit versa 2 software update. Few weeks back i started to use new phone, Honor. Same issue came up from the beginning using new phone. Every time i pair my headphones with my phone, versa unpairs. I havent been able to pair them together with my phone (same with old phone). 

Best Answer
0 Votes