Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First, i love my fitbit alta, but since my OS update on my phone a month ago, i haven't been getting the notifications like i had been. I could deal with that 🙂

But now after charging, my fitbit wont sync and my time is waaay off and no matter what ive done, following answers in the forum and the help guide, i cant even get it to sync at all. I tried to reconnect and it says my alta isnt charged, which it is at 100%. Any suggestions or answers when it will be fixed? I tried to sync on my tablet, but the app is no longer  compatible  with my galaxy tab e

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Maryross1129, welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your post.

I appreciate all the details that were shared with me and for troubleshooting your Alta prior to posting. To solve the connection difficulties you're experiencing, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes