Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard and challenge steps not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have redownloaded the app, jumped out of the challenge and got back in, nothing worked. Dashboard is right with band, computer eight but challenge is lagging bad. Been like this all day.anyone know how to fix?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Kristip Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Try to reboot your phone first. Then, make sure you have updated the app to its latest version. That can actually resolve the issue. Log out from the app and log back in again. Challenges should sync normally afterwards.

Try that out and let mo know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. My clallenge steps and the number of steps shown on my Friends 7-day Steps list is 5000 less than what I actually have (as shown on my dashboard. All steps are from my fitbit. None have been manually entered. I have updated my Android and reinstalled the fitbit app. Help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to our new friend @Laura11310! Thanks for stopping by! Smiley WinkThere are some possible reasons why your steps are not matching with your Challenge's data:

1. Steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile).
2. You're using MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges.

3. All participants aren't in the same timezone. 

For more information about Challenges please go here.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Woman Very Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer