Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard has changed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The look of the dashboard has just changed completely. I cant work out howvto synch manually now 🤨

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Can you put a screen shot up of it so we can see what is going on? (My dashboard hasnt changed!)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Gibbru! Can you please provide us with a screen shot of your dashboard as my friend @NellyG requested? My dashboard hasn't changed either. 

If your device is paired to the Fitbit app, it syncs every time you open the app. If you turn on All-Day sync it also syncs periodically throughout the day.

To manually sync your device, with your device nearby, open the Fitbit app and find the picture of your device on the Fitbit app dashboard. Touch the picture of your Fitbit device at the top of the screen and pull down. 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon.
  2. Tap your device tile.
  3. Tap the arrows next to Sync Now.

I've moved your post to the Android App as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Keep us posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is your device version?

Best Answer
0 Votes