Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not syncing steps correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The steps on my dashboard don't sync correctly and often show steps accumulated over more than one day even though the app has sync within the last few minutes or so. Eventually the dashboard catches up after going to Steps and then back to the dashboard (sometimes several times), but it means that when I first view the dashboard it is invariably not showing the correct steps. Anyone come across this problem?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @HensbyC, nice to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! Certainly this is not a normal behavior and I would like to confirm if you are seeing this behavior in your Fitbit app for Android?

It would be nice if you can share a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing in order to have a closer look. To learn more about how to upload pictures to our Community please refer to this post.

If this issue is form your Fitbit app, during the last week we released a new version of the Fitbit app that gradually will become available to all users. Please take a look at this post regarding the new version for more details: Android app version 2.67 is now available - 2/27.

This will help you to address the issue you have mentioned. See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello

Thanks for getting in touch.

Not sure how I tell whether I have the latest version of the app so I've
updated anyway. If I continue to experience the problem I'll provide a
screenshot.

Thanks again
Best Answer
0 Votes