Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app is officially not syncing my data (as of Feb 25). I live in Canada and thought I was gonna be immune to the app’s issues for a while. I haven’t updated it, if there was any available, but since I went on airplane mode and couldn’t connect while I was flying, the last time I synced was after I got off my plane on Saturday. Watch is still fine, it’s a Charge HR, but it syncs and tries again and again and never finishes. I think the Bluetooth connection was removed during the flight which **ahem**ed it up. The Bluetooth connection has been reinstated but it will not upload step or sleep data at all :(. Looking into Garmins on Facebook Marketplace now. Do other fitness apps accurately use Fitbit data if it syncs?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for your help. 

@sucree01 Welcome to the forums. I will happy to help your Charge HR again. 

In this case I recommend the tips in the following article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. If these do not help you further, I also recommend setting it up as a new device. Remove it from your Bluetooth settings and open the Fitbit app and proceed to set it up as a new device. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @sucree01 - there are steps you can perform that may remedy the situation. Firstly try restarting the watch How do I restart my Fitbit device?  and logout of the Fitbit App, swipe off the active window and in  Android clear the storage cache and force stop it.

Remove the watch Bluetooth entry from the phone and any other devices you connected it to.

Restart the phone and login and wait for the pair and link prompts.

If you don't get both, click the profile photo and "+ Set up a Device" and replace.

That may resolve it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for your help. 

@sucree01 Welcome to the forums. I will happy to help your Charge HR again. 

In this case I recommend the tips in the following article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?. If these do not help you further, I also recommend setting it up as a new device. Remove it from your Bluetooth settings and open the Fitbit app and proceed to set it up as a new device. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes