Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi @Jadjasamber
Did it work? 
I have Inspire 3, Android 13 on A71 Samsung phone, but would not set up / connect. Iphone worked. Bough it for my mom, but very disappointed that it does not work with her phone. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Andrea, 

Thank you. All working now. The problem turned out to be with allowing all the android settings that fitbit was asking for. My mom was confused by it as she is not tech savy. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AndyMas. Thank you for letting us know that your Inspire 3 is not working with your mother's Samsung A71. 

Could you please confirm that you have followed the steps of help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Do you get an error message or what happens when you try to connect the tracker? 

Best Answer
Hi Andrea,

Thank you. I have tried all those things:
Restarting Fitbit, Phone,
Reinstalling the App
Bluetooth on/off
I then installed on an iphone and could connect with a new account.

When I am trying to set up it would try to pair, but it would get nowhere from there. I do not get to the screen that asks to input code.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting me know the steps you have followed in order to set up your wife's Inspire 3 @AndyMas

If you have already paired the tracker with the iPhone you don't need to pair the device again.

Just follow the instructions of: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Best Answer

Hi Andrea, 

Thank you. All working now. The problem turned out to be with allowing all the android settings that fitbit was asking for. My mom was confused by it as she is not tech savy. 

Best Answer
Best Answer

@AndyMas Thanks for the reply. I am glad that everything is working now. Oh yeah, the Fitbit app needs some permissions in order to work properly. Thanks for letting us know, that will definitely help other users. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer