Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not syncing for the last two days with Redmi 3S Prime

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I am not able to Sync my fit bit data with my Android Mobile ( Redmi 3S Prime) for the past two days.The data was Sync only on the first day.

May kindly help me in this regard.

Moderator's edit: Edited title for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey, hey, hey, @Krishna81! Welcome to the Forums! Man Happy Oh-oh! Looks like your phone is not compatible. This doesn't mean that it will not work at all, but just that it has not been tested by our engineers to be officially compatible. 

I recommend you to try some basic troubleshooting steps, like logging out and back in from the App and rebooting your phone. Also, make sure that you are running the latest version of it on the Play Store. 

Let me know how it goes! Robot tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SolangeE!

I have the same problem. Previously my sync was very smooth, but after a while (for 1 month already) I cannot sync it. Now I have realised that I have RedMi 3S, that is not compatible 😞
Is there a chance that this issue will be solved?

I have reinstalled my phone, reinstalled the Fitbit app, restarted my Fitbit device, tried Bluetooth off and on, enable also the notification, but I did not helped. On my phone I can see that there is a pop-up notification about some Privacy setting, but I cannot click on it, just disappears immediately. Do you have an idea how can I solve it? THe same thing doesn't appear on the web version..

Best Answer
0 Votes