Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days for Weekly Exercise.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't understand how the counting of Days of weekly exercise are counted.

For the week of Sept 18-24 I had 74, 80, 67, 63, 53, 44 & 49 minutes of exercise  but it only gave me credit for 1 day of exercise!

This has happened for 2 or 3 weeks.

What is going on???

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @loisannh,

I think there are two things going on-- one is exercise tracking, and the other is active minutes.

Depending on which fitbit you have, exercise is tracked automatically (SmartTrack) or using an Exercise Mode on the tracker (manual).

Your exercises will show up in the Log Activity section of the web dashboard (fitbit.com, then dashboard).

The other thing is active minutes. Those are counted as sustained periods of elevated heart rate, but they are separately tracked in fitbit. It's quite possible to get active minutes without any specific exercise being done.

Yesterday, I received 20 active minutes while doing chores. In this case, the activity log doesn't show any exercise that would count towards the weekly goal. Make sense?

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Days of exercise logged are not being tracked.  Logged excercise for 4 days this past week Fitbit dashboard still shows 2 of 7.  Mine is a Zip.  Exercise was tracking just fine a few weeks ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes