Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone

My fit bit just does not turn on and his battery is full. Can you help?thanks 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Sarasilva, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Fitbit device are you using? If applicable, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your device completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi!

Many thanks for your reply

My fitbit is the ionic and it's completely unresponsive. The battery is
full (i can check in the app)

Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Sarasilva, your update is appreciated. My apologies for the delay in responding your post.

Since your device is completely unresponsive, I'd like to let you know that I've contacted our Customer Support team on your behalf to receive further assistance with them. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you in a timely manner.

In the meantime they contact you, don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes