Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devices not connecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have both the fit bit Ionic and Fit bit Versa lite.  For a few days now when trying to set them up, the devices are being found, but they won't connect.  I have Uninstaller the app, reinstalled it, and have factory reset both devices and still not connecting.  Usually if they don't connect I just have to do a reset on them and it's fine, but this isn't working and so obviously they aren't syncing and therfore I'm not receiving any messages or notifications.  Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It’s good to see you in the community, @MelanieLob.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time. I recommend turning off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby and following our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer