Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive Happy hill badge

I have accumulated over 10 floors pretty much every day and somehow haven't been awarded the badge yet. Anybody else? Any ideas???

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Hello @Shamrock1979 and welcome to the Community.  What model do you use?  Do you use a Pixel watch?  There are other threads about this problem from Pixel watch users.  Can you give more details?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes a pixel watch 2. Every other badge collects just fine, but the happy hill won't. On my watch and on the app the. Correct floor count is there, but somehow the badge never gets triggered.

Best Answer

@Shamrock1979   I’m going to flag this post to get a moderator’s input.  For clarification, you get the Redwood Forest at 25 floors.  Are you getting that badge, if earned?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I don't think I've earned that one yet. Happy hill is easy since I live upstairs, any time I leave my apartment contributes. Tomorrow I might just continually go up and down the 

-------

It is what it is, not ridiculously important, just wondering if I was the only one. Thanks for the feedback.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums, @Shamrock1979@LZeeW Thanks for the heads up!

@Shamrock1979 Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and for confirming that your other badges seem okay. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. This is odd as the badge should appear as long as you reach the required goal. Because this didn't happen to you, I've contacted our Support team to request a new case on your behalf. They'll provide you with more information, so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have this exact same issue with the happy hill badge. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the community forums, @phops.

Thanks for joining this thread and letting me know about the issues with this badge. As long as you've climbed the required amount of floors, you should get a badge to celebrate your milestone. I understand this didn't happen to you and so you can receive assistance, I've contacted our Support team so they can create a case on your behalf. You should be getting a reply soon.

Best Answer

The daily and lifetime climb badges are broken on the Pixel Watch 1 and 2. I opened a support ticket a year ago, and after a few back and forth emails I haven't received a response since.

This is definitely a known issue and so far they're shown no incentive to fix the problem. 

Best Answer

Yeah it doesn't seem to work on mine either, pixel 2 watch with the latest software. Ive also noticed for breath doesn't seem to record sessions either

Best Answer

Me too! I am also having the same issue.

Best Answer

I also have this issue.

Best Answer

Same problem here

Best Answer

I'm also having the same issue. I hit 10 floors most days but don't have the Happy Hill badge. And I did 25 floors today but also didn't get the Redwood Forest badge. 

Best Answer

This looks to be a common problem, again I've a Pixel Watch 2 connecting to a Pixel 7a - the walking is tracked for badges but the stairs have triggered nothing.

Best Answer

I am also having this issue with my pixel 2 watch. I get 10 floors multiple days and still haven't earned the happy hills badge 

Best Answer

Still not fixed in the latest release 😞

Best Answer

I'm also having this issue.  I've hit 10 floors several times and no badge. I've also certainly done more than 25 lifetime floors and no lifetime climbing badges either.  Disappointed for sure. 

Best Answer

The Fitbit team is aware of the issue with the Floor badges. See this thread (<-- click link)

Hopefully, this will be fixed soon in an update.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue, watch is correctly reporting the floors to the Fitbit App, 32 today, 13 on the first day I got it, no badges.

So the issue is not the watch, but the app. Perhaps the service which assigns the badges isn't correctly configured to listen to the Pixel series of watches.

Or perhaps the Pixel series of watches incorrectly logs them as manually entered, as this is what someone on support chat suggested to me, before I confirmed that none of the floors have been entered by me.

Either way, something is clearly wrong here.

Why is there several posts about this but no progress?

Best Answer