Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties syncing Alta device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta stopped syncing with my Android phone. Started Sunday, first it was somehow no longer connected through Bluetooth. I reconnected, read some of the articles. So, I tried clearing the cache, tried forced stop, finally uninstalled & reinstalled the app. Also, restarted my phone. It doesn't change from yesterday to today either. When I got it working (or so I thought) Sunday was just blank, it recorded yesterday's steps, but now that's blank too. I need this to sync with my phone & my WW app as well. The previous articles have not helped. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Lesliejt1, welcome to the Community Forums! It's a pleasure to assist you today.

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you but I'm here to help you with this. That said, if you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your Android mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed. Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible because due to a compatibility concern you can experience connection difficulties.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes