Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed Galaxy Note 5 User

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Was super disappointed that the Fitbit Blaze isn't compatible with the Galaxy Note 5! (Yes, I should have checked before ordering, however in my defense it's a newish and popular phone, and I didn't think it would be an issue. Does anyone know if there are plans to make the two compatible SOON??? Would appreciate any knowledge in this area.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

When you say not compatable,  does that mean you've tried. Is your Blaze hooked up to your Fitbit account. Are you able to sync?

What on trying to find out is if the phone is not compatable with the extra options,  music, gps, text, and phone id.

Or is it the App is not compatable and you can't sync at all, which should give an error or red circle yo tap on, to get the error.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought the Fitbit Blaze and was so excited until I just realized that my phone the GALAXY NOTE 5 is not compatiable to send texts and phone calls to my Blaze!!!  THIS IS SOOOO DISAPPOINTING and I am really considering returning the Blaze!  I bought it because it had everything that I wanted and needed in a tracker and a watch, but I can't believe they have not updated it to pair up with the NOTE 5! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What has your experiance with the Blaze bern like.

Are you able to see pop up text messages on your lock screen, or for yhat matter any s reen?  If not then they also will not show on the Blaze. I suggest using message or better yer Googles Messenger, and set it yo  pop up messages.

Message+ does not work. 

mot being on the devices page does jot mean it doesnt work, it means your experiance may vary, Sonce Fitbit either hasn't or isnt finished testing the phone yet. It will come.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes