Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discrepancy between information on App and information in the web-browser. App no longer useful!

The reason I just bought a fitbit is to help me plan exercise and food to aid in weight loss. The most important information for me is the estimated calories burned for that day and the amount of calories I have left to eat that day based on my weight loss goals.

This information is found easily in a web browser:

Useful 2.jpg

Useful.jpg

However in the app (and watch face - Fitbit Charge 6) this is what it says:

useless 2.jpg

Useless.jpg

This is simply not useful information unless I only eat (and budget what I can eat) at the end of the day. 

Neither of these pieces of information is *wrong*, it's just that one is simply not useful. Is it normal to have this discrepancy? Is this a bug? I know there is recently a new app, is this just something they still need to add back in and so I should just rely on the browser for now?

I only just bought my fitbit and have a couple of days before I can return it. Is this how I should now expect the app to be (useless for me)?

If so, do other smartwatches and their apps have this info in a useful place (rather than a web browser) or can anyone recommend me something more to my needs?

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0