Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

If that's the case there are going to be many of us checking it out with doctors.  I've just spoken to two agents both said it was accurate and I should go to hospital.  I then insisted they checked and the second one came back to say its definitely a technical glitche and their technicians are working on it but there no timescale for the fix.

Best Answer

It's a glitch I just spoke with fitbit and they're working on it 

Best Answer
I hope so too. My stepfather and brother in law both have sleep apnea and
rely on this app as well. It's a great way to monitor it , of course when
it's working properly. Don't stress too much. You will be fine..
Best Answer

Yes, I've noticed the same thing.

Best Answer

This is the big problem of Fitbit: users are so used to glitches and erroneous reading that if there indeed an health issue they would dismiss it.

Best Answer

Ill keep you posted..

Thank you! We created a case for you (case #46245201). We’ll be in touch by email, but you can call or chat with us during business hours at https://t.co/E95XgzMyy0 for faster service. Please reference your case number if you reach out, and thanks for your patience.

Best Answer

Thank you. I have the same problem.

Best Answer

Same with me too with trying to chat.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I noticed my graphs were wacky about a week ago. I even went back to past graphs that I know were good before, and those have also changed to this extreme spikes of yellow. It is really confusing because it says my blood oxygen is out of range a lot, when I know that it is not. My watch reads 96% for the night, but the graph practically says I'm dying. I hope they fix it soon. This is not helpful at all. 

Best Answer

Yes, mine is showing the same way. Previously my sp02 was very good now it looks like I am gasping for breath all night. It is terrible. Fix it fitbit

Best Answer

Same problem. I asked if I could turn graph off, It cN't be done.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue , same complaint. Scared me when I saw the new graph both yellow and green at the same time. Fitbit please fix this or I am going to another brand. This is terrible.

Best Answer

I got scared , also. Not good , Fitbit.

Best Answer

I did the same thing knowing that before the update I was almost always in the green except for an occasional spike ( likely sleeping on that arm or even dreaming. Now every day is nothing but huge orange spikes going all the way back.

Best Answer

Add me to your list of people having this issue. 

Best Answer

Some info for everyone. After upgrading my phone from Samsung s10 to iPhone 12 yesterday all my Graphs went back to normal on the iPhone like before the update. I guess the recent Fitbit update is effecting the android system and Graph. 

Best Answer

Is Fitbit even working on a resolution to this issue? From the number of people that have commented that they were told by tech support to do a factory reset, it seems clear that the moderator on this forum has not communicated the issue to tech support so that they are aware and stop telling everyone to do a reset!

Best Answer

Yes, that is why this discussion is under "Android App".

Just to bring everyone up to date... Fitbit released new graphing app for Android phones around July 18th.  The EOV graphs (new and OLD) have been regenerated and look very erratic and Spikey.  Fitbit is AWARE of the issue and is supposedly working on resolving it.  NO ESTIMATED timeframe has been given. 

Best Answer

I hope they realize it's ALL the graphs they "fixed", not just the EOV.  The oxygen one is probably the worst of them (and definitely scared a lot of us) but the others, like the weight are basically useless right now.  Weight loss/gain/maintenance is a long term goal.  Right now you can't expand the graphs at all.  Can't see how your body fat has changed, it's just a blue mass.  So disappointed in Fitbit.  Did anyone even review these changes before the were released?  I wish they would just roll it back if they can't fix them soon!

Best Answer

And the worst thing being that the moderater has marked the thread ' answered & solved' so now the 'affects me too' counter has gone. 

Best Answer