Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise choices changed on the watch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the watch, what happened, treadmill is no longer a choice.  Now there is pilates.  I don't want  pilates!!  I logged into my account on the website and it shows that I chose treadmill as an option, but on the watch it is NOT a choice.  Help!  The treadmill and walking settings are my motivation.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

"On the watch"

Which watch?

Half an hour ago, you said it was stuck in the time screen.  So how are you seeing exercise choices on the watch?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I kept working on it by clicking on the watch, cleaning it, and screaming at it. Then I started over with clicking, I put it back on the charger, took it off and cleaned it with alcohol, clicked and screamed.  I put it on the charger again and the screen changed. 

Sorry to confuse you.  I didn't just type, post and wait.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

App is erasing my inputted  information  and adding it's own.  When I try to delete  it it just clicks.  This is in the exercise  tracker section.   It is also not syncing  with the info on the website  dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes