Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise details do not match - Fitbit mobile app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The tracking result at the tracking screen is much different to the Exercise detail. There are about 600 meter different for 6KM run. Not sure which one is the real distance.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@shoutao Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reporting this inconsistency. Please provide me with the following details. Is this the first time this occurs? Is it a recurring issue. I suggest you restart your Fitbit device according to these instructions and try exercising again. Did you use GPS tracking for this exercise? If not, please try using GPS to improve accuracy. However, the information at the end of the training should match the details on the app afterwards. Please make sure that the Fitbit app is up to date. Have you checked the training details over at Fitbit.com website too?

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@shoutao Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reporting this inconsistency. Please provide me with the following details. Is this the first time this occurs? Is it a recurring issue. I suggest you restart your Fitbit device according to these instructions and try exercising again. Did you use GPS tracking for this exercise? If not, please try using GPS to improve accuracy. However, the information at the end of the training should match the details on the app afterwards. Please make sure that the Fitbit app is up to date. Have you checked the training details over at Fitbit.com website too?

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes