Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to pair oneplus 5T and fitbit versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The first time that i installed the Fitbit versa, i could pair it with my Oneplus 5T. Meanwhile, i can't! The weirdest thing and sooo frustrated!! Can't connect by bluetiitb. What can i do??? Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Nathalie1987.

This could be happening because the OnePlus 5T is currently not on the supported devices list, this cause some optimization issues like that one that you have experienced.

As long as a phone fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a chance that it will work as it did, but we are not able to guarantee it. Some users have mentioned that following the steps in here helps getting unsupported devices to work

Let me know if you have nay further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thx for answering me Which Steps are you referring to? I can t find them in your answer. I wiukd very like to try them.

Greetings Nathalie

Outlook voor Android downloaden
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nathalie1987.

If you click on the text that says 'the steps in here' it should take you to a help article. There, select 'Trackers and Watches' and the instructions should show up. 

I hope you find this useful! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes