Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't send quick reply to galaxy s7 edge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So before I got a new phone my versa would send quick replies to my ZTE zmax blade. I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and now my versa doesn't give me the option to reply. There is only a like and clear button. Where'd my reply option go?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for joining the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for bringing this up. It could be because of the Android version being run on your S7. Android 7.0 or plus is needed  in order to get this feature. Could you confirm if that is the case? 

Also, do you still have your ZTE? If so, please turn it on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Look for your Versa in there and remove it from there. It is possible that the watch bonded with the phone and that is impeding the feature from working.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for joining the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for bringing this up. It could be because of the Android version being run on your S7. Android 7.0 or plus is needed  in order to get this feature. Could you confirm if that is the case? 

Also, do you still have your ZTE? If so, please turn it on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Look for your Versa in there and remove it from there. It is possible that the watch bonded with the phone and that is impeding the feature from working.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Android is 6.1 so that's probably the problem. Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for reaching back and letting me know. 

If you have the time, perhaps you'd be interested in visiting one of our Discussion boards. You can find a lot of different topics to talk about with other users. 

Please tell me if there is anything I can help you out with.

Best Answer
0 Votes