Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep details not showing on the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if there's an issue with the sleep details...I was able to see my sleep stages for a few days but now it's only showing a graph with the total hours and won't let me click on the button saying "today" eked I was able to see my sleep details for the night;  deep, light, REM, awake, for the night. . I have sleep issues and this was helping me see what's going on throughout my night!  And I can't msg Fitbit bc I don't use Twitter, how do they not have FB, I wish I knew...could anyone help me? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Forums @MRSG2.0

I'd like to help you out and check what is going on.

Could you please answer these questions:

• What exactly happens when you try to go into 'Today'?
  • Are you checking this on the app itself? If so, could you take a screen shot of what you see on your sleep logs and share it here?

In the meantime, please try to manually edit your sleep log to add a couple of minutes, some users have found that this is helpful so that the sleep gets to show the Sleep Stages. Please also keep in ind the way that Sleep Stages work. You can read more about it in here.

Let me know if you have questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It won't even allow me to click on "today", amt day.... inn just getting a basic bar graph for each day showing the total hours I slept. The days I've met the "target" hrs , there is a star on that days bar... I've had this for Lee's than 2 weeks and a few days after hearing it and getting it synced up it would show the sleep stages, which is REALLY what I need bc I literally soul get up in the night and wander,  and wind up asleep on the floor in one of my little ones bedrooms,  or the kitchen, etc.  (Super embarrassing)  but the sleep stages was showing me EXACTLY what was taking one with me during the night,  which was invaluable information also bc my Dr has me taking an anxiety rx to sleep and the sleep stages were allowing me to see if/ how well my RX is working.  (Id love2send send a screenshot to you but idk how to do so on this box I'm typing in -i don't see the option to such an image file to this message

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yikes i didn't realize EVERYONE would be able to read my response to you. .That's a little embarrassing !

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MRSG2.0  please don't feel upset that your message is on view. Many of us use our fitbits to help monitor various conditions from stress to fertility. There may be another person with similar experiences to yourself who can offer help or guidance or just reassurance. I am sure we are all here to help if we can or even just to wish you well.

Hopefully someone will help get your info. back on track for you.

Cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having problems with the sleep part of the app. The time has started flashing back and forth between the total time in bed, saying I was awake for 0 minutes, to the actual time. 

I also just had it where the bar graph wouldn't show up.

I hope an update is coming to fix these problems.

Best Answer

Hello @MRSG2.0 and @Lilbiddy. Welcome to the Forums @Kelly6music.

@Lilbiddy is right, maybe someone can see your post and offer some help from personal experience.

@MRSG2.0 As for the situation itself, given that you actually get up and move around during your sleep, it might be very hard for your Fitbit to get sleep stages information. Since you are moving around the Fitbit might think that you are actually awake and stop tracking. Since it needs a range of data to be able to calculate your sleep stages, it might not be reaching those numbers it needs. 

@Kelly6music, that particular issue is being worked on at the moment. While we do not have any news at this time, we'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as we receive some news.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes