Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about the Fitbit App for Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
In Israel, we woke up this morning for the new design. I see you did nothing with feedbacks from last year when you Launch to other market. But maybe I missed it - Is there a way to go back? If notand with google holding my information, I guess it's the time for me to move on to a different device ☹️
Poor decision and Poor UI. 
You took the soul ot of the product.

Revital 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment. 

Regarding your question, there isn't an available option to return to an old version of the Fitbit App, but I'd like to let you know that you can visit the following thread for more information about the new version of the Fitbit App. Take into consideration that we fixed some bugs and made stability improvements.

In addition, please visit https://blog.fitbit.com/2021-update/ to answer your questions about our recent exciting changes. Also, note that we believe in being transparent about our data practices and work hard to keep your data safe. 

Please review our Privacy Policy at fitbit.com/legal/privacy-policy.htm to learn about the data we collect, how we use it, the controls we give you over your information, and the measures we take to keep it safe.

To learn about recent updates to the policy, see: help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2243.htmIf you have questions about your Fitbit device or services, see help.fitbit.com

On a side note, I've moved your post to the Android App thread to keep our forums organized. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Hi  Wilson,
Unfortunately, your reply didn't change my situation even a bit. It looks like a "copy-paste" one, without a real and authentic try to solve the problem. 

To make a story short - I'm stuck with an awful app and I wouldn't buy the device if I knew this is the tool I will eventually use 😞

But I guess it is all for the best, you just made it easier to upgrade to GARMIN:))

I would also never buy another product from FitBit and won't recommend it, you guys are not the same since the sale.

Good luck

Revital

Best Answer